Saturday, May 7, 2011


I'm so sorry for not blogging, I've been dying too but I've been busy with a million things. One of the things I've been up too has been helping my boyfriend move. I'm super upset he moved but I'm trying to make the best of it by making it all as girly as possible. I want to paint it pink. I might get away with it in his room! Sadly my plans for a toilet like the one pictured below are totally not going to happen. His washroom does not deserve this deco greatness anyways!

What are your easy ways of pimping out a room quick? The more temporary the better.


I've also been in the craziest fight with my hair lately. I swear, I feel like I know how to tame my crazy, frizzy wavy hair and then out of nowhere I feel more clueless then ever. I'm pretty sure the last keratin complex treatment I did messed up my hair. The first two seemed to be fine. I got the first one professionally done and did the second one myself without a problem. I then did it myself the third time and my hair felt pretty dry and unhappy after. I also have had a super bad like chemical burn or rash on my neck and ears. I don't notice it sometimes and then other days i scratch a lot. I totally need to go to the doctors after scratching like a maniac the last two days.

Out of curiosity, how many of my readers have either dry/course/wavy or curly hair? How hard do you guys find to manage your hair?


I'll leave you now with a picture of a pretty dress and a promise that I WILL blog this week!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!

Here is my website ... dentalshout.com

Anonymous said...

wonderful publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you have
a great readers' base already!

My page :: news on environmental issues

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to
“return the favor”.I am attempting to find things
to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a
few of your ideas!!

my site media agencies

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, amazing blog!

Here is my web site: dating articles

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing article in favor of all the internet viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Feel free to surf to my blog ... government news

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a website it is! This weblog gives helpful data to us,
keep it up.

Here is my blog post :: government article

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

Also visit my blog post ... Printing communications

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly great post
on our website. Keep up the good writing.



My web-site: college university

Anonymous said...

of course like your web site however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality then again I will definitely come back again.


Check out my blog :: financial and business news

Anonymous said...

After looking into a few of the blog articles on your web site, I seriously like your way of blogging.

I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near
future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me how you feel.


My blog - news restaurants

Anonymous said...

Fastidious respond in return of this question with firm arguments and
explaining the whole thing about that.

Stop by my website: travel news

Anonymous said...

You have some excellent posts and I'm I might be a good asset. Should you ever want to take a few of the load off, I’d like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a web link back again to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

Check out my website; news free games

Anonymous said...

Your way of describing everything in this paragraph is actually nice, all be
able to simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

Visit my webpage - communication articles

Anonymous said...

I guess for the present time i’ll accept book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I enjoy completely new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.

Chat soon!

Also visit my web site latest finance news

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to more added
agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


Also visit my web-site; home news

Anonymous said...

I believe everything wrote made a lot of sense. However, think on
this, suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something to possibly get a person's
attention? I mean Untitled is kinda vanilla. You ought
to peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they write news titles to get viewers interested. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've written.

In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little livelier.


Look into my homepage; Discount Furniture Stores