Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I danced at a gala!


So I really have no clue what's going on with dance. I don't know when anything is or when events are coming up or even what to do with my makeup. To be honest, I barley know the dances. Two weeks ago we had a Dance like a Star benefit to raise money for a charity my studio owner started? Or something? I wasn't expecting a huge fancy thing but well it like was! I was super surprised and impressed. It was actually a lot of fun. I however have a competition this Sunday that I am not ready for. Besides sucking at the dances I have no way to get there. No one apparently knowns when I'm competing either! This disorganization is killing me but I do love my studio besides that so much.

P.S this is my jazz costume. Were dancing to the song Ghost by Fefe Dobson.
My pointe costume is beautifulll I wish it was a compeititve class. I however am the only one in the class who hasn't ordered it yet though becuase I joined it so late... Kinda getting worried here...

No comments: