Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Blinged out Louboutins by Redo My Shoe

Anyone who has ever tried to deco or bling something out has quickly realized, it is not as easy as it looks. No matter how good some may be at using rhinestones, they can't compete with people who have truly mastered the ways to use them.

Joey LiMandi of Redo my Shoe is like the god of decoed shoes. He takes every girls dream pair of Louboutins and makes them a thousand times more special. He is honestly a god that I need to touch my wardrobe.


This is pure princess, barbie love. Come into my life.

I obviously need a millionaire boyfriend.

Even his in Progress shoes look absolutely amazing.







These are without a doubt, once finished my dream shoe. I don't know how I'm going to function after seeing these exist and I cannot afford them.

Check out Redo My Shoe on Etsy and the super entertaining Redo My Shoe blog!

No comments: