Monday, July 12, 2010

The Makeup World Post

My makeup artist friend Danielle wrote a fabulous article on hygiene for any aspiring MUA. I'd reccomend this read to anyone who loves makeup, especially those who like to do their friends makeup on nights out. She just began writing her blog but shes off to a great start! I can't wait to see more from her.

My skin tip of the day is just another reason to take your vitamins. Omega fatty acid supplements are great for dry or acne prone skin. Be sure to take your flax seed, fish oil, or borage! Cod liver oil is amazing for nail growth as well.

I'm dying to try out Too Faced Absolutely Flawless concealer . I'm hearing such great reviews on it.. but then again I've never actually found a concealer that lives up to the hype.

And finally, how stunning does Nars fall collection look? Oh if only I had irresponsible amounts of money to spend on makeup!

What products have you been loving lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.greencine.com/central/guide/anime http://www.macygray.com/node/243
1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes facebook likes
I have a gateway mx6421 with windows xp I keep getting the blue death screen which does not stay up long enough for me to get an error code. I have tried to uninstall drivers remove programs and system restore and none have worked. I have tried reinstalling windows xp and it states I am running a newer version (which isn't true). I have done virus scans, disc scans and the blue screen as usual shuts the computer down. I would do a system recovery however I do not have the disc (gateway did not give them) I have tried preforming it from the D drive however once I put in the operating disc which came with the computer it makes it to 18% and the damn blue screen shuts it down. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I just want my computer back and my computer to stop shutting down.

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol overnight delivery buy tramadol online echeck - tramadol hcl 50mg tablet r&s