Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Latest buys and a cute dog pic

I love watching TV shows all at once, I just started True Blood and its seriously messing with my sleeping.

Yesterday I got my hair done at Trends hair in Mississauga. Seriously, I will not trust anyone else with my hair. I love them to death. I'll post pics asap!

For now I thought I'd show you some of my latest awesome purchases! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever have money again.

So this has to be my weirdest purchase ever. What do you do on sundays when you need to shop at 8 PM? GO TO WALMART! Of course their clothing selection isn't exactly ideal but get creative and you can score. I somehow decided to look in the kids section for clothes and I found primp capri pants for 12 bucks! Who knew they were doing something for Walmart?! Not only that but I love how they fit! They could have a bit more booty room but at least there not wayyy overly baggy capris like most. I love them. I think I'm just going to start shopping at kids stores, its cheaper and the stuff can be way cuter. I went into Abercrombie kids and it felt like I had walked into Liz Lisa with some of the stuff in there. Totally weird.

I also picked up these boots at forever 21 and two headbands because accessories can make you love your current clothes so much more.




I also found this Pixie eyeshadow pallete at Winners. I picked it up becuase I've always wanted to try out something from that brand. I really like it! I wish they had somewhere in Canada that was actually carrying the line.



And I just had to include this picture of a dog sleeping at the petstore! HOW IS THIS COMFORTABLE?!

13 comments:

Kyo said...

!!!I almost bought boots like that when I was in the states but with a taller shaft in black :P If I could've walked properly in them I would've picked them up lol :D

Anonymous said...

And you said you wanted to go to Japan. Some determination you have.

Amii said...

Hey Keely! Love the blog as always ^_^ quick question what size is your Jeremy Scott x Adidas dress? I really want the same one and I can't find it anywhere T_T!"! xxxx

Keely Valentine said...

ami its a size small! did you want it?

Amii said...

I'll probs need a medium I am like a UK size 10 :(!
I don't know what that is in US sizing D:
how much would you want for it? ^_^

Keely Valentine said...

Hey Amii, I'm looking for a decent price becuase of what I paid for it and what its going for one bay XD
what would you be willing to pay?

Amii said...

heya sorry for the late response
Well they are on ebay forr like $100 so i wont want to pay more then that :3
but the only thing is that I am going away soon so I am saving (cant really afford to spend atm)
it would be super amazing if you could wait but I understand if you need to make a quick sell though </3

btw: sorry the first time we speak is business I love your ability to achieve gyaru something I lack :(
your a bit of a idol of mine ^+^
I linked you on my blog but no one really views it D: xxxx

Stu said...

the foreever21 boots are so awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool flash games. Don't miss!!!

Anonymous said...

gay urban brits galleries Thank you! Article interesting. Here you decided to help a bit, and sent this post to social bookmark. I really hope your ranking will increase. Here you decided to help a bit, and sent this post to social bookmark. I really hope your ranking will increase. Content is interesting, learned a lot. I recommend everyone to read. Just do not believe On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will read with pleasure Accidentally saw. Not expect.

Anonymous said...

dog anal glands Smoothly write, young man, and I still can not go, sloppy somehow beyond the text from the pen I think this is correct with time. Well done! agree with the author Yes, the news went on inetu and distributed by starshnoy force Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Thanks for the post, and this issue You know now who rarely writes on the subject, very pleasant to read, I would advise to add more pictures! Blog is excellent, plenty to like!

Anonymous said...

anal novies Actions do not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. - B. Disraeli Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Who is mulberry? All true, but how else? cool .. took almost all)) Smoothly write, young man, and I still can not go, sloppy somehow beyond the text from the pen I think this is correct with time. п»їVery interesting! Not very often can not understand how to update your blog? they were more rasskau you also an interesting story ..

Anonymous said...

meara blowjob I NRA) is a good idea. This unrivaled I do not know about you, but I like it! There is. Accidentally saw. Not expect. п»їVery interesting! Not very often can not understand how to update your blog? Cool I can not understand what was happening, but my current 2 images loaded. (((A vasche liked! Laugh not a sin, but admit it when you read this information at least surprised me:))