Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World's Ugliest Bikini I HAD TO WEAR!

SOOO on a random late night adventure I decided to go swimming at my friends. I didn't have a bikini though and since we were passing walmart I figured I would go get a cheap one! Luckily they did have a cheap bikini for $5.00! It just happened to be the worlds ugliest thing EVER. It's like if Miley Cyrus and a trailer park collaborated on a clothing line.


SERIOUSLY WHO DESIGNED THIS CRAP?! I'm so beyond embarrassed I wore this for an hour. I'm burning it. Seriously.W

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way this isn't an ugly swimsuit, it's a supercute one :)

Clairey said...

It's not that bad! Aw cute pose!

ladyish said...

i just bought that swimsuit but in a different colour. Well I got the bottom 'cause I figured it's the same as any swimsuit if i cut off the tassles. And for the top, you can trim it a bit and it looks pretty cute (:

Keely Valentine said...

aha ladyish i agree!

Anonymous said...

haha, fishing for compliments is shallow.

Anonymous said...

If you have not burned it yet it is aesome Take it off do not wast it first Mail it to me so I may wear it