Monday, June 7, 2010

New Music Wondergirls Two Different Tears and Paradiso Girls Crap

Lately I'm dying for new music. My ipod is driving me crazy! One of my fav new songs is Two Different Tears by The Wondergirls. I totally need to find someone to go to their concert here in Toronto this summer.

If you get past the terrible music video, the song can really grow on you! To be honest, I was never really a fan of their song nobody.


Speaking of bad music, Paradiso Girl's "Whos My Bitch" is offically the worst song ever. This sounds like something a scene queen made on myspace with garageband five years ago. Who on earth thought this would make a good single!? Let alone an album track?



Whats going on your summer playlist?

7 comments:

Clairey said...

The first vid was so cringe worthy I couldnt watch >_<

FleursDeLis said...

You have to find someone to see the WG. I went to the Washington DC show and they were AMAZING. Definitely a great show.

LCDD said...

ah i'd love to go see WG live!!

Keely Valentine said...

Clairey i TOTALLY FELT THE SAME!!

Fleurs, I really want to go! I hope I can find someone to go with me!

LCDD COME WITH ME ! aha

editsafemode said...

I'm totally coming with you, lol. Duh.

LCDD said...

Totally got tickets for the July 12th show in Mississauga~!

Chaudie said...

I'm just really getting into J Pop and K pop and I had always thought this video was weird. But I never got to the second one.