Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sexy Chesire Cat Look Makeup Tutorial!

I just though I would do one more look to have a few videos for my youtube subscribers. I've actually started to collect quite a few! KITTY!!! I took some proper camera photos that I'll try and upload later! Anyways please rate and comment!

Product List
Eyeshadow
-Mac crystal avalanche
-Nars duo in Caravaggio
-From Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Pallet Underland and Jabberwocky
-Revlon Color stay liquid liner
Face
-Nars blush in Serato
-L'Oreal True Match in Porcelain
Lips
-Mac twigg lipstick
-Some random clear gloss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to figure out a good place to start with the Acai free trial and was wanting to know if someone had any opinions on whether or not it works for dieting? So far here's the 1 [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to check out that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Thoughts?

The Makeup Snob.com said...

gorgeous!!

Keely Valentine said...

thank you so much!