Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cowgirl style and dreamv favourite buys!

The cowgirl trend is a love and hate for me. I think it's harder to pull off here in North America. The stores doing it best are the cute ones like Liz Lisa. If your totally set on the trend Dreamv has some cute alternatives. Of course once you add a shopping service and shipping in their it sucks!
This cute outfit is retailing for $36.00
If your looking for a really trendy skirt this one for $36.00 is also amazingly cute




As for the things I would love to buy, I think this parka top thingy is adoreable!!
ITS 11 DOLLARS.
AND IT SOLD OUT IN PINK
I OFFICIALLY HATE MY LIFE.
link if you want the other colours -_-. I feel like life is over.

Lace shorts are also on everybodys want list. These are selling out like madd!

selling for $21.54 here

This is just too kawaii.

for $36.06 here

Dreamv is tourture! Start shipping overseas so I can order easily off rakuten please!

8 comments:

Emmie said...

They do ship overseas! get buying~~

さらまり said...

I know, if I dress in that western style here in America, what with the cowboy history and south-western stereotypes, I can just imagine the comments I'd get haha!

Those lace shorts are awesome^^

Keely Valentine said...

emmie!! how do they ship overseas?
on rakuten it says i need to use a shopper service!

and I totally feel you! If we go full out western here everyone's going to think were wearing a costume aha!

Anonymous said...

Actually they have a partner company that is for worldwide sells.

http://kumimakiko.com/dream-en/index.php

Anonymous said...

I am extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the
layout for your blog. Is this a paid topic
or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the nice
high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays.
.

My web site ... garage rubber floor tiles

Anonymous said...

I will right away grab
your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
Do you've any?
Please permit me understand in order that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Here is my blog post: superior air ground ambulance

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is good, my
younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to let
know her.

Also visit my web site ... arizona family attorney

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind!
You appear to know so much approximately this,
such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
I think that you just could do with
a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, but instead
of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read.
I'll certainly be back.

Feel free to visit my weblog :: dating christian sites :: ::