As some of you who have been on my youtube may have seen I posted a gyaru makeup tutorial!
I didn't take photos of the finished look right after but this is essential almost the same makeup from another day too see the finished look. The makeup in my video is maybe just a bit more dramatic. Also, the video isn't just for western eyes! I just think that what I did helps add a pop too the eye that Asian gals get that girls here will find harder to achieve.
And as requested here is the list of products I used!
Product List -
- Nars makeup primer
- Innisfree BB cream
- Revlon photofinish foundation
- As concealer Bobby Brown Foundation Stick
- Mac eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanch and some shimmery brown from mac
- Revlon color stay liquid liner
- Benefit bad gal pencil liner
- some Krolyan white makeup pot for white liner
- Some purple Rimmel mascara
- Lashes from ebay
- Lash glue by QUO
- Lipstick pale pink shade from MAC barbie
- Lipgloss from PURE
- Highlighter Ben Nye Fireworks wheel
- Blush Mata Hari by Nars
Thank you for watching and subscribing!