Sunday, December 20, 2009

MY BLOG IS ALMOST READABLE AGAIN!


YESS!! If your eyes are reading this they are probably thanking you right now. My messy work in progress blog is looking a lot better. Thanks to my talented friend Sean Sherdian for making me a top banner.

I posted a picture from a photoshoot. It was at this amazing apartment downtown the photographer lived out. The back balcony/ roof area was amazing. It had all these different levels and crazy ghetto stairs. I thought I was going to fall off in my boots for sure. It would have been an amazing place to host a summer party. A sober one though as I'm sure that would be a drunken death disaster. In the middle of the shoot I grabbed a notebook and just started writing. I wish I lived their, I would be so much more inspired. The internet has really been killing me for inspiration. I've come to a point where I don't even let myself think. If I have even a free moment I'm quickly on my blackberry going on MLIA. How do I let myself get back into my thoughts?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Keely Valentine said...

thanks love! I'll try to keep it up more!

Anonymous said...

Webcam Erotikchat

Sex flatrate

Girls Cams

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look this emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh on here. I came accross this message board I have found It quite accommodating and it has helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & guide other people like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Heya i am fresh to this, I came accross this board I find It positively helpful and it has helped me so much. I should be able to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh to this. I came upon this chat board I have found It positively accommodating & it has helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back & help others like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Hallo im Sexcommunity.



Dieser Sexcommunity gibt ihnen die Alternative gratis nackte frauen und vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Heiße Live Chats
Hier im besten Sexcommunity findest du gratis nackte frauen Flirt und Sextalk
Eventuel suchst du Flirt und Sextalk , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,worauf wartest du?
Flirt und Sextalk dicke titten kostenlos ,sofort anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus St.Gallen, oder in Saarbrücken, oder in Littau , vieleicht aus Ostermundigen, oder in Völkermarkt? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!