Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CHECK MY MYSPACE!

Hey guys I forgot to mention I spent the majority of yesterday re-doing my myspace which was SOOO much harder then you can imagine. Anyways, tell me what you think!!

www.myspace.com/keelyvalentine

CLICK!

Also, I might play a show in Mississauga. I'm just worried about being able to sell enough tickets as I have no clue how many people I could bring to a show? Comment if you'd come!! It would be sometime in may and tickets would be around ten bucks. I'm also worried about MAJOR DRAMA! ahah. It would be a blog worty event to say the least.
XOXOXOX
love you guys.

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

I'd come to your show babe! Want me to do your makeup :P Are you free this weekend or next?! We NEED TO hang out. I love your new myspace by the way!

Cup of Reeny said...

I will be there :]