Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm in comptech and sadly I'm really behind. I can't even get help today because my teachers busy. Cheerleading at Topflight has gotten to be wayy to much. I'm miserable there, I can't stand it. I feel like I'm doing nothing and its the worst feeling ever. Add that with the fact I am RETARDEDLY busy and I'm having mental breakdowns all over the place. My friends here aren't even my friends anymore and I feel more alone then ever. I defiantly need someone right now.
Arghh, I have cheer with school today. Then tomorrow Kerry has convinced me to take pole dancing lessons with her.
Oh dear lord. 
Still haven't gotten around to telling my grandparents its pole dancing LOL.
I told them it was just a workout class
AKWARD.

3 comments:

*~*SamanthaLeeLemmerman*~* said...

Keely, honey, you sound really stressed! Just remember to always breath and you'll get through this! And pole dancing doesn't have to shared with the g-rents. That would be really awkward as you said!! <3

Young, Chic, and Social said...

sam you deffinatly just won the sweetest girl EVER award
thanks babe
its nice to know someone out there reads this and cares LOL!
xoxoxo!

ladyish said...

hey you're taking pole dancing, thats pretty cool, i dont think theres anything around where i live ):