Sunday, August 3, 2008

For your amusement.

In my recent obession with retarded, poitnless and mind numbing websites i found another called Human Descent . Basically, its a website where people morph animals together. My mom seemed really freaked out by this.
Here's two of my favourite finds



Anyways!! As for other news, I'm finally reading Twilight. Yes, I'm obessed. I read the whole first book last night and stayed up until five doing it. Sadly, It was quite painful to get through the beggining.. the realitonship the two have remininded me a bit to much about....someone... Urgh. On a sad note, my friend steven is leaving for China and Japan and doesn't know when he's coming back. I am totally jelous he gets to go but I'm worried for him! If he doensnt come back I will go there myself and drag him. Anyways. I'm so exasuted I honestly dont even know what I'm typing. Lord.
Well I have reading to do, hopefully I'll post when I'm aware of what I'm doing.

No comments: