Monday, June 9, 2008

I wish life was always this amazing

Okay, I'm sorry I'm just distracted and stressed and cannot blog lately.

Boys are just... everywhere.. all over me.. its frustratingly insane.

Not only that but i really wanna get some friggen music done and cool photoshoots.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME MAKE A FRIGGEN LAYOUT FOR MY MYSPACE ILL LIKE. PAY YOU?!

Kay so uh, shit ive done uh...

First Anual Sick Kid's Gift Gala

AMAZING FRIGGEN NIGHT, i kept drinking wine as it was the perfect accessory for my DnG dress and ended up loosing my moms cardigan which shes going to kick my ass for. Ravi even got me a friggen diamond necklace!

Diamons, Limo, Four Seaons Hotel, Hazelton lanes shopping, amazing dinner on a cute patio and WINE in DnG. What more could i have asked for? Nothing! And i even won a singed dirty dancing poster man!
That was from dinner!!


Ill post more pics eventually....














And this was Sarah's prom. Sarah goes to a private boarding school with most kids from like china. It was friggen amazing. I met so many people I'm in love with that night and awsome friends. This cute guy named Steven was also so nice to me! He asked me to dance and clung on to me for the rest of the night! It's really cute because it was his first dance and he isnt the greatest at english but he's so nice. After that we ended up at a SHADY ASS philipino karaoke bar in the ghetto of Missisuga. My friends put my name as sexy lady, needless to say the old philipino men went NUTS over me screaming YEAYYY SEXY MAMA!! They loved me lmao. Then this crazy homeless black man with a cell phone kept asking me to dance and kept calling me his angel. Ironically, he had a cellphone. HE WAS CRAZY.

Best two nights I've had all year. They've turned me into quite the party girl!






















































OH SHIT THE SOUND OF MUSIC FESTIVAL IS THIS WEEKEND HELP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ravi bought you a diamond necklace now? big fucking deal. you can get diamonds for like 75 bucks. and nobody would serve you wine without id. and if you have a fake id, that means you suck!

Anonymous said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

i doubt you can afford DnG. iid lvoe to see a pic of the tag from ur dress.