Sunday, June 22, 2008

God there is SO much drama lately, it makes me realize WHY I moved to Mississauga.
I'm pretty pissed too becuase someone I'm not talking to has my camera and I can't go around recording stupid videos to post on here.

Anyways, I've been lineing up a bunch of photoshoot's so that should be fun. Finding someone to go with me though is a pain in the friggen ass. No matter how many friend's you have, good ones are retardly impossiable to find.

Thankfully I did meet one really nice girl lately, her names Leora and she's going to play guitar and keybord's in my new band. We have a show on the 12 and are currently drummer and bass player-less. Problem? I think so. (Kinda freaking out about this!)
She's really talented though, she came over and we wrote hafe a song and it was sounding really sick! It feels good to finally have some control over my music. I guess I just realized, I'm going to get screwed as a solo singer, so i might as well learn how to do everything myself!

As for some funny news, one of my producer's who made my first music is now doing Matthew Lush's album. I'm really curious to see what that turns out like, he writes music the mainstream will like with an edge so this could turn out pretty interesting.

I also think this would be a good time to mention, my elevator caught on my amp cord and sliced it in hafe. Now i can't plug my amp in and I am royally pissed.

Anyways, here's some photo's from a shoot I did with one of my friend's whos a photographer. He's a blast to shoot with.

I'll post more pictures soon.

No comments: