Tuesday, May 20, 2008

rape.

Okay, so I'm sure ya'll remeber that 30-ish year old movie director dude who kept trying to make out with me when i was like 14, while Josh, Caitlin and Kameron watched, laughing while I was being tourtured. (Johnny, finally and like always saved my ass from that predicament) Anyways. he somehow got my msn and we occasionally fight from time to time on it. This man, creepily might I add has also managed to get my home phone number. I hope him and my mother have a lovely little chat one day.

Heres a sample of our argueing for your enjoyment.

rapeist says:
can you please stop playing innocent with me? its al ot more fun if you reciprocate sometimes

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
I AM INNOCENT . ESPICALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOU.

rapeist says:
ok well
rapest says:
we can work on that flaw

i will rape you:
please

let me rape you says:
no caps

rape rape rape!says:
i dont get it

when your sleeping, RAPE! says:
no one types in caps

YOU WONT EVEN KNOW I RAPED YOU!says:
its obnoxious and harder to read

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
omg

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
lmao

RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE says:

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
we can work on it?.....

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
...oh lord.

I RAPE CHILDREN. I AM CURRENTLY IN JAIL FOR IT says:
lol yeah no one's perfect

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
LOL

RAPE says:
so

UNDERAGE RAPEsays:
can you admit you like the idea of sitting on my lap, first of all?

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
I WOULD LIKE

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
TO REMAIN ON MY CHAIR

avatar713@home.com says:
are you like scared of boys or something

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
NO.
>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
IM SCARED OF BEING RAPED.

I WILL RAPE YOU HEHEEH says:
wtf

I CLEARLY WILL RAPE YOU BUT IM GOING TO PLAY DUMBsays:
who's going to rape you

>Keely Valentine.--what a disaster it would be if you discovered i really cared. says:
hmm.. i really havent a clue...





like how i changed his msn name to protect his idendity in this convo?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a few more years, and he can legaly rape you Keely! Yay something to look forward too! *wields his frying pan and glares at rapist*

Young, Chic, and Social said...

LOL NOW YOU PRETEND TO CARE

Anonymous said...

why is rape funny?

Ruth said...

omg he sounds like a creeeeep.

Stranger Danger!!