Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey, I'm keely.

Oh life, why must you be so strange? Why must I be so sick when there’s so much I want to do? I had a minor operation thing on Wednesday to try and figure out wtf is wrong with me so we can get it fixed. Thursday I ended up at my friend Tristan’s music video shoot where I ended up hallucinating from sickness. It was a totally fun day, sadly I didn’t make it to school a single day this week. Urgh. I’m really terrified about failing English. I’m going to cry my ass of when I do. Also due to my sickness I had to miss AN this weekend, I can’t say I was uber excited but it just used to be SO important to me that I’m pretty damn upset. That and I’m missing princess superstar at circa tonight! Grrr!! My friend Jed got back from AN tonight and signed on with the best msn name ever. It was like

AN WAS AWSOME, LOTS OF UGLY PEOPLE THOUGH.

I have no comment lmao. So as for music, it’s been going nuts. I’ve started making A LOT of connections recently. (Including cute soon to be huge boys!) The bad part of all this is there’s MAJOR drama. One of my friends pointed out that, the majority of my phone calls now involve the words laywers, contracts and WHAT THE HELL DO I DO! God, there is no way to make everyone happy. It’s pissing me off because I’m really emotional with all this now too. When I step back and look at my life though, it’s pretty cool I’m talking to such big producers like Evan and stuff on the phone about having dance parties in Asia and just about anything else that doesn’t make sense. It’s funny because I’m just some nobody living in Mississauga but at the same time, I’m not.
Anyways! Have fun with the video I put together of random clips this week. (and me with no make-up!! Totally shocking.)




Shocking Scandal of the Week: What “Dude that was in my life for about a week that we now make fun of” got the same chick knocked up AGAIN and claims to be having the child this time?

And, Guess who my overtired ass ended up texting and making myself look like the biggest idiot too last night…. Right, akward.

God, life Is easier to hate people when things are complicated then too try and work them out. When you have to try and work anything out, it really never seems to work now does it?
Oh, and I’ve decided tomorrow is official mourn over marc day. The depressing nightmares with him in them have already started!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are those boys? they look like awful talented musicians.

Anonymous said...

Umm... who's that strange boy dancing with the bass, dancing on his own, dancing with a pink sweater, and SCREAMING in that vehicle?!

... weirdo. Nice glasses, though.

Anonymous said...

he is SO hot, like OMG

Anonymous said...

I'd do him.

Like, seriously.

Young, Chic, and Social said...

LMAO SHUT UP

Anonymous said...

Keely was all over him

Anonymous said...

I thought Keely was into the other boy!... unless that's Tristan...????

wtf!?!?!

Young, Chic, and Social said...

JESUS
STFU

jared said...

keely!
whens the music video gonna be up?!?!
<3

Young, Chic, and Social said...

whos jared?!

Anonymous said...

Jared, are you on the subway commercials?

jared said...

i go to skool with you!!
is there any more pics of the vidoe??

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared.
I'm grandpa.

Young, Chic, and Social said...

what the hell,
seriously?!!
what grade?!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.
Maybe it's another horrible rapist...

Anonymous said...

Rapist? Jared? Grandpa?

Jared raped his grandpa?!

Young, Chic, and Social said...

dude, i really hope people from school dont read this
besides like
rhonda lmfao

Anonymous said...

PIDGEONNNN!!!!!

Young, Chic, and Social said...

YAYY!!