Monday, April 7, 2008

I woke up today and for the first time in along while, i was totally excited to go to school. The minuet i walked into the classroom and saw jess and Rohnda i was retardely happy. I told them the hilarious details of this weekend and they nearly shit themselves laughing. I love those two girls so much i could cry, Rhonda's so much more then what people think she is, Shes really such an increadble person and I'm so glad to have her in my life. The fun of english passed and science was next where i got a hell of a lot of work done and i managed to bring my mark hella up (boo ya bitches!) Next was media arts where i got an old assingment done that the teacher and the class donned as hideous. I couldn't have been prouder as it was totally what i was going for from anger of photoshop constantly closing. Fashion was just amazing. Ill upload videos from it as its not something i can describe.

OKAY AS FOR THE REAL DIRT!
SOMEBODY, DECIDED TO DRAG ME INTO AREN'T WE NAUGHTY TODAY. WHERE THAT SOMEBODY BOUGHT QUITE A SHOCKING ITEM. Luckily, being the amazing friend i was i shut up and looked at one of my true secreat loves <3 onblur="try Heres some random pictures




from lately Im the tokyo drift queen ya'll.

















Sarahs a major blast to hang out with, i love her to death.

No comments: