Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love you guys but this has been a terriably social day and i have NO energy,
I will however confirm that yes, i do have a major absolutly huge crush and have been flirting like mad for the last few days.
As to who is it, I'll leave you guys to guess because I love how you all have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT opinions and i find it hilarous. Anyways, im exausted and i have a date tomorrow
and asdfkl;
but yeah, im so happy about my best friends. They make me want to cry becuae ilthem so much.
ANYWAYS. SLEEP
oh and I HAVE A METTING WITH DISNEY
AS IN LA SOON BABY!!

NOW ENJOY THIS AMAZING CLIP OF ALL THE CLIPS FROM THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!




oh
and quote of the day
*mom calls at lunch*
"Keely, are you dating luke?"

p.s dont expect for this post to make snese
im talking to this cute cute cute boys best friend

No comments: