Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heres a look into my msn convos

>Keely Valentine> and caitlin will wear that skirt><3 I keep bleeding love. says:
I NEED TO GET LAID
Mizu~ <3 vote for me? if I asked, would you fuck me? says:
XDDD
Mizu~ <3 vote for me? if I asked, would you fuck me? says:
aren't you a virgin/
>Keely Valentine> and caitlin will wear that skirt><3 I keep bleeding love. says:
DOES THAT MATTER


>Keely Valentine> and caitlin will wear that skirt><3 I keep bleeding love. says:
LETS HAEV A PEOPLE SCAVANGER HUNT
caitlinmaguire. ilu charles =) says:
3. a man who wears his sister's clothing and bras
caitlinmaguire. ilu charles =) says:
YES
>Keely Valentine> and caitlin will wear that skirt><3 I keep bleeding love. says:
DAN
caitlinmaguire. ilu charles =) says:
4. and a man who thinks hes asian when he is clearly a white man residing in canada


^^ Kerry ^^ I don't do sadness says:
LMAO XD
>Keely Valentine> and caitlin will wear that skirt><3 I keep bleeding love. says:
YOU ARE MSN HUMPING ME

No comments: