Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh wow, okay so last night i lied in bed realizeing two things.
mr perfect is deffinatly the guy of my dreams, all i ever wanted and more and like just amazing. But i'm so tempted to run away to someone i dont care about that would obessive over me just for the secutiry of knowing i wont be left alone in like hell. It's the worst feeling ever having to struggel to fight with that, but i really really though about it and i totally realized even though i know, i totally totally know mr perfects going to break my heart and leave me devistated and sadly it wont be his fault beucase well, hes a guy. Hes worth it, it's better knowing what it could have been like with the most amazing guy ever. Even though it'll probly kill me in the end. Whatver.. i have the feeling im safe for atleast a while.
I honestly just love life right now, I have this horrible problem of trusting people with like everything and it kinda screws me over but whateves!! I need to stop with the whole OKAY ILL BE WITH YOU BECUASE YOU SAID ULL MARRY ME WHICH MEANS U REALLY DO LIKE ME FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!! EVEN IF U REALLY DONT CARE ATLEAST WELL BE TOGETHER FOREVER hell.

SO NOW TO WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR!!

Mr.Perfect's mom picked me up today. I nearly died. Literly. So awkard, she clearly hates me. I LOVE HIS SISTER HIS SISTER IS THE CUTEST FKING THING OF LIFE. We went to curlys house to get my (hippies) hat back. Curly is literly the most amuzing person to just sit and watch. It's funny and the best part is hes like totally willing to listen to me bitch at any time of the day. Its sick!! Hes a totally awsome friend, I really wonder though if him and Crazy will end up going out. ANYWAYS. Me and A ( yes im calling him A now and ill come up with a better name then mr perfect later) watched scarface and when we fell off the couch hes like aw im falling for you. I DIED.
and eventually he was like. So you should be my girlfriend and i was like :o finally bitchass LOL no kidding, but i was like thank god.
Crazy ironically knew by the time i got home which was akward as i found out like 20 minuets ago and she knew from last night?

Oh jeeze, i hate how everyones telling me I'm just another girl. It's funny becuase, its like no matter how much they say it I dont want to beleive it so much that i really cant. I know I'm just like every other girl but when i look in his eyes, i just dont want to beleive it.
Life sucks, deal with it.
Or as your probly thinking, get over it princess

AND ON A BAD NOTE: IM FKING DROPPING ITALIN CUZ IM FAILING AND IM PISSED CUZ I WANNA STAY IN IT CUZ I LIKE ITLAIN CUZ ITS FUN AND SHIT :@
GOD DAMN
AND WATCH UNFORGIVABLE 2 ON YOUTUBE.

No comments: