Sunday, February 17, 2008

Like always, the akward patterns of my teenage life seem to be repeating. Chicago boy, seemingly has lost interest ironically right as i was pulled from my "Keely Valentine the Tragic Emo Depressed Princess stage" to the "I have a life! and a group! and a guy!!" Keely that usually involves making plans, depending on a guy with my life and other horrible traits that leave my wallet in debut. I got pulled into this whirwind of events last week, when one of my akwardly crazy best friends from graded 5 out of the blue demanded i go see her this weekend and hang out with these random guys. Iroincally my plans got ditched and i ended up in burlington, dragging my friends to meet two guys and Crazy. I was shocked and appaled to find out the guy crazy really wanted me to meet was, well perfect. Even though it was hard to tell if mr perfect really was interested in moi. He did let me drive his dads uber expensive car in a parkinglot (I am THE worst driver in video games and well everything so needless to say thats like meeting someone and risking your life and dads car) I was impressed! Espically since i made absoutly no effort to look hafe decant that night as i wasnt expecting prince charming to show up. I spent the next week, crying and sleeping and more crying. All i could think about was how Mr.Chicago isn't really the guy i think he is and how that hurts like a bitch and how i can tell mr perfect is mr perfect and is going to break my heart somehow.

A week went by of cheerleading hell and school i didnt show up at. I failed an italin test, got raped by my science teacher and wanted to slap a bitch in fashion class for saying " I only wear designer clothes" (because im ever so imporant)
My reply? "Oh, then why arent you today?"
her "This is like, holister and abercrombie"
me "Okay Sweetie" (This woman is a descrase to the fashion industry and i can't even spell the damn word!) The week went on and random grade 11's spent a class bitching me out even though i have no clue who they are and they've never talked to me. My friend Bree surpisingly stook up for me which i've noticed is something hardly anyone ever does. Valentines day went by and I wanted to die, I spent my owen bloody holiday alone.
(OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED FUCKING CHICAGO BASTARD DELETED ME OFF MYSPACE?@!? THIS DUDE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MARRY ME. FUCKING MARRY ME AND MOVE HERE AND HE DELTES ME? THANK GOD I FOUND PRICE CHARMING OR I'D BE OFF MY FKING BALCONY RIGHT NOW URHEIUASHDSAUID)
Ew now i feel all like hot and anixty attackish.
Great.
Anyways. I'm waiting for loverboy to pick me up with his best friend ill call curly who likes crazy.
THANK GOD.
SORRY ANYWAYS.
I made it through valentines day sadly becuase of cheerleading. It kept me from staying home and pouting. I even went early and tried to get a walkover to a point where i couldnt move for the rest of the practise.

Friday came and italian class put me in a rediculasly bad mood from frustration of not knowing the shit at all and not being able to pick it up like everyone else can. I got 6 out of 26 on my test. Kill me. I'm doing good in scince so far which makes me laugh my ass off. It wont last for long!! The funny part is i have the biggest creeper for a science teacher and he like loves me. We all want to shoot him, including one of my best friends mom who HAD HIM WHEN SHE WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL. EW OLD PERVENTED MAN. Literly. She said he looks down your shirt and sits on your desk and apparently married one of his students.

SORRY ANYWAYS. We came up for a nickname for mr perfect during the week and spent the week calling him richboy ( just so ya'll from school know who im talking about. He actusally hung out with me friday and picked me up at my house to go to the movies. I was really excited when i saw him, my whole crying week was like SCREW IT HES WORTH IT. We walked back to his car where i opened the door and there was a rose on my seat!! I almost cried!! He got it for me becuase i didnt have a valentine and i deservied one becuase im keely valentine. Needless to say, he stole my heart from there. We went to the movies and hit each other like idiots until we held hands ( we still do that sadly). It was such a cute night! I came home with my rose and knew chicago boy was out of the picture and i am DETERMINED NOT TO MOURN OVER HIM FOR NO APPERNT REASON NOW OR AND OF THE FUTURE MONTHS.

Saturday was the epic day. The boys were playing a show at some uber big mansion for the bass players mom 50th bday. There was a indoor pool, a open kitchen, sauna, theater room and like just difhjisodhjas i want the house. It was funny, everyone was drunk including all the teenagers ( not myself or my crew though, cuz were cool like that) Some really drunk girl came up to me while they were playing and kept saying
"You have to go for the keyboard player!! Hes cute and ...HES GOT THE FINGERS"
I literly was like crying laughing on how funny this chick was. She also told crazy to go out with curly. I liked the way she thinks lmao!
It was funny though becuase when we were on the blacony watching the guys in the band it hit me that this was totally like something off the O.C, crazy deffinatly agreed.

After my mom went physco ape-shit about how i have to be back at 12 and pissed me off we ditched the party to go to mr perfects house and chilled in the hot tub. It was so fun! I didnt want to leave at all! He then had to drive me home, crazy went to curlys house for awhile. Right as he droppped me off and i was leaving he did THE perfect movie moment and kissed me.
Literly, where is this guys script. And please, PLEASE GOD. DO NOT LET HIM STOP BEING MR PERFECT.
Yes, i know you all are thinking of how hes going to break my heart and will soon be named something with ass in it.
(I HOPE HE JUST ASKS ME OUT!!)

AND, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALED THAT MY FAVOURITE BAND THE PETTIT PROJECT CHANGED THERE NAME TO LOVE YOU TO DEATH.
I DONT THINK IT HAS THE SAME LIKE PROFESIONAL BAND CATCHYNESS OR SOMETHING! ITS LIKE SHOCKING!!

I better go though as im waiting for mr.perfect and curly to pick me up. Curly's a dumbass and is a hour late. Not to mention they have my breakfast. (I'm SOOO glad im hanging with mr.perfect) I hope today goes well. WISH ME LUCK DARLINGS
I LOVE YOU GUYS
AND THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING MUCH!!

I'll just start doing it more when idiots are late!!

<3<3<3 love you guys

No comments: