Friday, December 7, 2007

www.asos.com is gay and i loved them before.


Okay so, i spent the night at sherway trying on nanette lepore outfit after outfit that i couldn't afford but looking tres hot in. I also returned my stupid armani foundation and got my 85.00$ back. That and a new yves st.laurent touch eclait or whatever the hell its called thing. It was so funny though, when my friend asked what it does i told him its supposed to highlight your face but i found it didnt really do anything but looked pretty and professional in my makeup case! Anyways, i had a chance to browse the rock and republics that were like 250 - 250$
When i got home i realised the rnr are $750 ON www.asos.com WTF.
WHY ARE YOU CHARGING SO MUCH ASSHOLES
THERE ROCK AND REPUBLIC NOT EFFING DIOR
Thats gay.
Sorry but i think this site totally just lost me as a fan.

http://www.asos.com/Rock-Republic/Rock-Republic-Crystal-Lilac-Logo-Bootcut-Jean/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=197028&clr=Indigo&SearchQuery=rock+and+republic&sh=0

GAY.