Thursday, December 6, 2007

party!!

OH
DEAR
LORD
I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THING!!

So BASICALLYYYYY, I tried to be a normal, boring teenager and almost KILLED myself becuase of it. Oh god, you girls are pathetic! I almost CARED what people thought about me at the stupid school I'm at! Anyways! NOW THAT ITS OVER. (and no i'd rather no talk about it atm LOl)
I HAVE A HUGE EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

MY TWINS COMING TO MY SWEET 16. Okay so tecnhically i guess its OUR sweet 16 now. This partys going to be the bomb now, and i think i might just have it downtown. I realised if people can't get downtown they probly aren't cool enough to be there in the first place! It's me and my twin everyones going to be exepecting something like off of gossip girl now. Urgh, lord WHY CANT MY FATHER GET RICH AGAIN, HELL!

And as for boysss, well I'v realized asshole will forever have my heart. And theres just nothing i can do about it! Atleast i'v come to accept it. I'm still convinced he's in my future but then again i always have been. I think im going to give up dating random boys as Its just making things more emoitonally confusing.

BUT ANYWAYS.
PARTY VENUES
IM IN HELL.
FREAKING HELL.
SOMEONE FIND ME A DAMN PLACE!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

lol.........you're hilarious :-)