Friday, December 7, 2007

Manolo Man Hell

I am a die hard Manolo fan, I would give up my own children (pshh if i had any) for a pair of them. Although this wonderfully popular shoes never cease to amaze the general public since they were brought into the mainstream world through sex and the city, there is a time where everything turns to shit. Judging by the fat in January were going to be bombarded with what could possibly be the worst shoe line ever debuted by, well anybody AND by Manolo himself. Well i just don't have much hope for the world anymore. If shoes have come to this then what the hell is going to help my next emotional breakdown?

Ladies and Gentalmen, run and get your gay friends with bad taste out of the room.
I give you Manolos for Men.


Now picture your dad in these.

No comments: