Monday, December 10, 2007

Good morning darlings!

Kay so i have like five seckonds to write this before im late for school but whatever.

So my obession with asshole has hit a new low. I'm now wearing minimal makeup because he always wanted me not to wear makeup. Seriously. I don't even know why because i'm sure hes going to care MILES away. That and im wearing the tacky heart necklace i got from guess last year becuase i bought it when i was with him. (help.) On a positive note though the shirt im wearing today is giving me cleavage when it really well, shouldnt for any reason. Urgh, and i would seriously just like to know why the only place i can loose weight is my boobs when i have none to begin with?

So frustrating.

And on another happy note my youtube videos did something positive for once. I felt better after watching them this morning but now its making me debate weather or not i should have left my old school...
hum...

Anyways, I gotta go like gossip girl up the school in my blair waldorf esq headband and i think i just might wear heels today because its a fking monday. I just may die on the ice or you know with me, the hallway.

No comments: