Wednesday, December 12, 2007

from school

I'm in careers, ew.
My teacher keeps saying culmating assingment and I have a story with asshole over that word.
Everytime he says it i want to kill someone.
Seriously.
Ill give you the story tonight
he just asked if im listing now im tpying and looking at him
im so pro this is relally hard
omg he said the word three times in the last minuet.
this ghetto keybord is so damn loud!
hes making eye contact with me as i type . ahhh.
i have no ieda what to do for this project and i seriosuly jsut cant listen.
OMG HE SADI IT AGAIN.
Anways for the outside world. This cute boy in the hall said i look like a goddess. it was so cute!
Im really shiney today for some reason thoguh its odd. Im wearing the chic little yellow shirt i bought to wear on my birthday in grade seven.Yes,I had great taste back then.
I skipped hafe the day today to get some beauty sleep and work on some other crap. My awsome friend Romisa is coming after school tonight so that should be awsome.
STOP SAYING THE WORD. OMG.
People are really starting to esablish a love or hate realtionship with me its actusally pretty amuzing.
Anyways, i guess I'll go back to pointlessly lurking instead of doing my work. Ill blog later and tell you the story behind the whole word later lmao.

URGH WINTER, I LOVE YOU AND I HATE YOU.

No comments: