Sunday, December 30, 2007

For once the holidays are actsually not boring!!

Sadly, I'm rather shocked to how many akward positions i'v gotten myself into over this. Kay so, where do i start...

My amazing friend, whom i could never date but could always like got me a expensive pink diamond ring ( WOW!!). I love it, pink hearts are even my trademark! <3

I ended up in a car with the guy from my old old band, that was a very awkard night. Very, very awkard. Not really what i ever expected to happen but you know, i guess i always did see it coming.

I'v been chilling at k's <3 in acton.

Me and one of my best friends kerry are now offically tight again. (thank god)

I went downtown with my friend who i had'nt seen forever where i was dragged into a washroom stall as she took a pregnacny test. I almost died freaking out for her. Thank god she was'nt pregnant like every other person in the world seems to be. I slept over and realized how much i missed my old friends and how i really couldnt just leave them.

Everythings been pretty crazy, I have this massive deadline for some songs this friday to ship out to the japanese label and i still have to go and see like 4 people in guelph. Dont even ask me how im going to fit that in. Hoepfully ill see kyle on sunday too.

I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

things im worried about atm
1. party venue
2. everything i have to do next week
3.boys
4. what me and my crew are doing tomorrow LOL
5.what school im going to next semester

OMG I LOVE MY FRIENDS 4 WAY CALL TIME!!

No comments: