Sunday, October 7, 2007

Oh my god,
im sorry i havent posted in like, forever my lifes gone literly insane. Anyways im going to skip the pointless happiness for the last couple of weeks and skip to the gossip!!

I decided to venture back to My old town for the long weekend. Urgh, it felt SO werid. Everyone was in shock to see me, espically with a different hair colour. Literly everyone i knew was txting each other going "OMG DID YOU SEE K?". Sooo after making some calls I ended up going to my first show there. (I only went becuase it was my producers cd realese party) And just my luck! Who do i run into? Some idiot from my old school that makes me laugh lol. I also ran into 4 other random friends and i was shocked! The band i went for though, is literly my fav band now there AMAZING LIVE. and i LOVE there songs. IM SINGING THEM ALL THE TIME. So yeah, go check out the pettit project. there amazing.

So my phone decided to stop working that night and my parents were all "WE CANT AFFORD A NEW ONE!". So after explaining i NEED a phone to do ANYTHING with my so called childish "father" decided to come after me screaming " IM GOING TO KILL HER!!". What a loser. He would have to if my mom hadnt managed to stop him. I'm almost GLAD my parents have gone completly bankrupt even if i have to suffer becuase of it too.

SOOOOO ANYWAYS.
I'v been writing some pretty killer songs for my album. I NEED TO GET IN THE STUDIO THIS MONTH THOUGH.
BADLY.
I'v been writing like really hard things for me though, like i cant really picture singing a song about my parents or a song that actusally TELLS asshole it IS about him and like all this werid stuff. Urgh, whenever i go back to my old house i start thinking mabey i should just give up and go back to like what life was like before all the new stuff. It didnt help greys anatomy's ending was "Sometimes something can hurt so much but letting it go hurts even more"
is that true or is it not...

As for better news, Um, well im not sure but i do have friends that are like the friends i need. So thats like good. But yeah, i need to get back into my obessive music stages of life where i dont think about anything but recording and working!


LOOK AT THE LYRICS FOR MY CURRENT FAV PETTIT PROJECT SONG:!
Heartbroken.

heartbroken/ my jaw wide open/ my blood stops flowing as realization hits/ i feel like I'm floating/ also heavy as a stone/ its from this moment my reality shifts// and i owe it all to you/ how could you?/ I sat here waiting for your call and tall excuses from you/ after all you put me through/ i still love you/ i'm left alone with questions/ questions you won't let me ask you// heartbroken/ i'm coughing and i'm choking like the very air is smoking/ and i don't feel very well/ i'm filled with paranoia/ and i'm not allowed to call you/ know that i'm inside a custom-made HELL// and i owe it all to you/ how could you?/ I sat here waiting for your call and tall excuses from you/ after all you put me through/ i still love you/ i'm left alone with questions/ questions you won't let me ask you/ let me ask you/ i wanna ask you if you love me too// no light without dark/ no fire without spark/ no change without remarkable pain to the heart// my mind's defined by my heart's desires/ my spine's aligned and my feet inspired/ by time required to put out the fire/ that blocks the way between now and entire bliss// we were heading for disaster/ now we're on our way to rapture/ and our happily ever after// and i owe it all to you/ and i thank you.

I downloaded the song TWICE in the last two days!

No comments: