Friday, September 21, 2007

Why im so fked, depressed and desperatly seeking (every) assholes attension

Oh wow, what a week. This post will be rather shocking I must warn you.

So, how do we start the week off to insanity? WELLL I ended up getting sick (like always a massive nightmare that wont go away in geo and went home) Great way to start the day off right? So I’m really depressed over this and get home and am like all sad. But whatever, it’ll get better ill just think of happy things like my boyfriend! So, of course who else but ASSHOLE could make me feel like TOTAL shit?
No one. So he crawled out of the pitts of hell I banished him to and to get my attention changed his little blocked msn name ass to something like: K you’re the queen of sleeze, rule the streets from your kness. Alright so that made me have another stomach attack and I was like OMGAD IM NEVER GOING TO ESCPAE HIM!! But like. The way he types makes me want to be like EW WARCRAFT NERD.

So my knight in shining armour had enough of me dying over asshole and messaged him with this messageeee : (I cant believe I save this shit just to write a juicy blog for ya’ll)

how can you mess with her so much? all you do is destroy! its torture and you ruin her everyday. STOP. I dont know you and i really really dont want to know you. Ive never met you and i hate you. What do you say in defense? nothing. You are a horrible person and i wish i could stab you with the needle you so slowly jab keely. DO NOT play with her emotions, it isnt something she can handle.

Wow. He got it right on the dot. (myyy herroooo!!)

Asshole replied with this lame ass remark.


Hahah, wow, that was honestly, possibly the worst disses I've ever heard in my entire life. Honestly, I don't talk to her. I haven't for the past 2 weeks. If I were you buddy, I'd stop sending me messages right now. Get your facts straight before you say anything. She's only sad about me because she still loves me. Me and her both know it. You may deny it all you want, but it's not going to change

I wonder if he’s on like ego steroids? I mean, he has no self confidence but he really thinks he can pull off the whole IM SO AMAZING IM UGLY AND EVERYONE LOVES ME in public thing. Good job asshole, I think you might have passed Mariah Carey’s Fat ass in this one.

So I guess something made me realize that I really had to cut everything off with him. So even though I hesitated because I was scared id have to apologize for like 2 years for it I told my friends they could bitch him out if they wanted to. (And trust me PLENTY wanted to) He ended up calling them ugly hoes and equally trailer trash insults. He also threatened to beat one of my best friends R up who, is totally a pro-wrestler. In this time he managed to change his name to something like I make Barbie look like a nun (why? Because I’m so much hotter Barbie was forced to be a nun because all the boys wanted to do me and not her?)((sorry, sorry, really I cant help but joke now lmao)) and then I was like EVERYONE, K’S A WHORE. Dude seriously, your friends don’t even know who I am who the fk are you advertising this clearly, ever so important information too? After the message the boy send I calmed down I was like. No your really going to get through this.

Oh and then my “friend:” *Cough* shes in love with him and is under his power *cough* was like HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY.
1. I NEVER TALKED TO HIM
2. IF HE WANTED TO ENJOY HIS BIRTHDAY HE SHOULDN’T HAVE STARTED SHIT WITH ME
3. YOU STUPID BITCH, I WAS THERE FOR YOU EVER ANNOYING NIGHT YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF OVER MUTLIPLE GUYS THIS SUMMER AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING ONCE. I EVEN CANCELD RECORDING FOR YOU BITCH AND YOU DON’T EVEN STICK UP FOR ME.


Hey, its what best friends are for.
Thank god I screwed things over with him to a point where I cant go back.

ANYWAYS AS FOR THE REAL PROBLEM

I Got sick yet again at school the next day and finally went to a new doctor.
My brain is basically shutting down my stomach because of things like stress and stuff lovely right?
It gets worse.

The next day, I go to school and like the minuet I got there and saw my boy my stomach just started killing and in drama all I could think was “omg how can I get through this”
I went home the minuet drama was over (it was first period) and went back to the doctors where I asked to speak to him alone.

I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAVE NEVER LOVED ME.


Its why I date people like asshole.
(and various other screwed up 20 year olds.)

So thank you mommy and daddy,
In addition to confining your daughter in her room for 15 years, making her cry every night, never supported a single thing I did, throwing her into walls when you get angry and never listening to her once. You can now add the fact you’ve screwed your daughter up so emotionally bad that she cant function in daily life! Have a normal relationship or even do things that teenagers don’t like! Like going to school! Which ironically I still get yelled at for even though its YOUR fault I cant go!! Thanks for making me sick with no cure too. Why couldn’t you have given me sars? Atleast I’d have a chance of getting cured and living again!!

And one last thing.
Thank you Asshole. I’m so glad that every time you said I love you meant “Your screwed up, I feel like fking you over more”

Honestly, what would I do without my self obsessed, media, contour loving world I like to run to to avoid my problems? Well I really don’t think ill ever be able to answer that!

No comments: