Monday, September 10, 2007

Mkay, So ya'll are wondering wtf happened to me at school.
How do i sum this up?
Through my one friend from grade like 2 (we met on a swim team) iv mangaged to kinda meet her group of friends who dont seem to accepting of new people but whatever they might get used to be eventually. I did however manage to get an amazing new boii, (well i think he like unoffically asked me out but were clearly going out) and hes really the realtionship iv wanted for oh so long. So thats one good thing. The only other friend iv really made is a new girl like myself from alberta who is crazy pretty and tall. Shes got really pretty red hair too i can tell she could totally make it as a model. So yeah, schools really uneventful but at the same time im not trying to kill myself over it yet which is a good thing. I can only hope it gets better.
As for other shit in my life? I want to try out for a competitive cheerleading squad tomorrow but i think the team id be on practises on saturdays from 5:30-7:oo. THATS JUST FKED UP. A sundays bad enough but A SATURDAY AND AT THAT TIME. ARE YOU KIDDING?!
And the only other team i could even attempt to try out for is like shit uniforms. So um, yeah id rather not have shit uniforms. I hate to admit it but i love cheerelading for the outfit not the whole moving part lmao. And my school doesnt have a competitive team either but i think they MIGHT have a hafe deacent squad. ANYWAYSSS.. yeah thats pretty much it this schools so different and it tears me apart thinking of everyone i left behind but mabey this is really going to make me alot happier in the long run. I can only hope that ill be abel to dominate as the social queen lmao!! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"iv mangaged to kinda meet her group of friends who dont seem to accepting of new people but whatever they might get used to be eventually."
have yu ever figured maybe if actually talking to them would let you in their "group". sitting in the corner with your boyfriend all day isnt going to do anything. how is anyone supose to accept you if they dont KNOW you.
so much for total school "domination" thats lame. a gr 10? like seriously no. your not cool. -shuned-