Friday, August 31, 2007

Trailer Park Etiquette for socialites who’s ex boyfriend she’s still in love with is most likely there

First of all, your wondering why the HELL I would date I guy I met at a trailer park. Oh wait no im still wondering that too. Okay so its his family’s vacation spot but I’d still pick a trip to the hamptons anyday. (Ironically the trailer parks in a place called south Hampton.) ANWAYS, It was like a year ago I met him there and for that whole year iv been in an emotionaly abusive HELL. This guy is more on and off then god knows what I always try to leave him because HE JUST DOESN’T CARE. But he still wants me around so I stay (kill me)
ANWAYS. Enough about the asshole-ness. On to the problem i’m WILLING to deal with.

Iv been to one to many random shopping sprees this summer planning THIS DAY. So now that this day is dawning tomorrow. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL TO WEAR. I’m a diva. He knows that so im going to be my most fashionable just because I can.

Im debating a lot of my outfit options though, I feel a lot better after watching Carrie from sex and the city vacationing on the woods with aiden in hells but god forbid the 15 year old do it. That makes her stupid not fashionable and iconic like Miss Bradshaw. (Shut up I’m a fashion icon to damnit!) Okay sorry it’s the fake confidence from the asshole confrontation starting to go into play.

So all summer I’v been wearing jeans but I guess I technically cant get away with that tomorrow So I tired my guess shorts (which I lost the hanging suspenders for URGH.) with my new vest from guess which I was going to wear for my big new school debut with a white marciano blows under it. Only problem is the only way I like the combo together is with my new channel style ankle boots. God damnit Paris Hilton gets away with this on the simple life and I cant because I have no camera following me around? No fair bitch. Mabey I should ditch this one then? But the top combo looks ADORABLE with the red jacket I got from guess!!

Okay iv decided mabey ill wear that outfit with my Frankie B jeans and tell Amanda I thought we were going to her house first ( WHICH WE MIGHT I DON’T KNOW THAT) Although she does read this blog. Leaving me a bit screwed but hell I wont see her for a couple months after this anyways and by then shell forget and well chat about the guys she’s going to be making out with at my sweet sixteen!!

Wait mabey I should just wear my cute mini dress with the boots? But then I loose the spunk and attitude this outfit brings.. But I love these damn boots! How the hell can I possibly find an exucse to wear them to a triailer park? And why the HELL do I keep going WELL MABEY YOU CAN PACK IT AS A DINNER OUTFIT. BECAUSE CLEARLY EVERYONE GOING TO A TRAILER PARK FOR A WEEKEND LOVES TO GET DOLLED UP IN 300$ silk skirts. I did my roots today and I swear this bleach is getting to my head. I actually attempted to bake cookies today and kept asking the stupidest questions like, “WHAT HAND DO YOU PUT THE OVEN MITT ON?” and I honestly DIDN’T KNOW. I ended up putting the pan in the wrong way which didn’t even shut the oven and didn’t realise for about 20 minuets. Needles to say my mother is never letting me near a kitchen ever again, its almost as bad as the time in grade 6 where I attempted to make toast and set the microwave on fire.

ANYWAYS. BACK TO MY OMGAWD MANDIE, LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER OMG ASSHOLES THERE LETS FORGET ABOUT SCHOOL AND THE FACT IM NOT REGESTERED WITH A SCHOOLNESS.

Sorry, had to get that out.

Kay so I tried the first outfit with my wedge shoes and seriously wtf. Can your legs get bloated? Because my stomacher seriously is but my legs look swollen I swear LIKE WTF. COME ON.
I might be able to pull it off though with the hair and makeup if i’m lucky :\

Okay so now im tying on the dress and boots combo which some idiot some girls who I have no idea who they are hired to try and go out with me. He was suposto go to this big thing with me and ditched me last minuet. Not that I cared, I had 3 other dates! I was so releived that night but he’s a major asshole and now hes telling me he misses me and really wants me. Nice job idiot. My reaction? I’m acting sweet like nothing ever happened but hell never know what he missed out on :P god boys are stupid.
Kay so I just singed on msn with the name “can I wear heels to a trailer park”?!” The reactions
“Yes! Show them your better then them!”
“Your keely fucking valentine of course!:”
“WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU WEAR?”

Gotta love my msn list.
Wannabe just said come kiss me.
I think you lost that chance when you ploted against me homo?
My answer? Don’t you wish.

Kay I’m wearing the bloody dress and boots to go out for breakfast iv decided. And I have to wear something cute to that! So I have a reason!! Ill change when I get there to my spunky outfit and weather permitting ill do jeans or shorts, please god make it cold. That way I get jeans and NO BIKINI. MY STOMAHCE IS HURTING SO MUCH IM GOING TO BE IN HELL TOMORORW URGH. AND THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I WANT TO FALUNT TO ASSHOLE.
Wannabe just asked me out on a date, I kinda said yes but more in a maybe way. Then he asked “Lets hook up”
I Think you just made my descion. Flattery works a lot better with couture liking girls asshole.
I HATE BOYS SO MUCH, I HAVE ALL THESE CUTE BOYS AFTER MY ASS BUT I GO AFTER TRAILER TRASH OVER THERE BECAUSE HES A IDIOT.

So yeah, im going to look rediculas tomorrow wish me luck!! Theres always the question of what if asshole isn’t there? He wont be just because its asshole and all my clothing will go to waste but URGH I have to try because that’s what I do for that idiot even though he NEVER shows up NEVER.

As for the other things i’m packing? My trademark juicy couture pink bikini and my cute plain black bikini top with heart cut out blue bottoms. A sheer cute off the shoulder shirt from Costa Blanca I can use as a cover up to hide my STUPID stomach. Maybe my lulu lemon pants as pjs/loungeness wear. Uh I guess my gold shorts from urban behavior ill throw in with some shirts I bought from there ( did I mention im going for one night?)’

Aww this really cute boy I just met is writing a poem about me! HES SO SWEET! ANYWAYS. I better go so I can have breakfast and sleep and get ready for a hour of makeup and hair extensions. SHIT I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT LIKE 6 WHAT THE HELL. I HAVE MAJOR INSOMNIA AND CANT GET TO SLEEP UNTIL THEN. I’m sorry for this post it was SO unneeded.

WISH ME LUCK DARLINGS FOR ALL THE BOYS WHO EVER BROKE UR HEAT THIS GUYS THE KING OF IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um. thats allot of words.